Intensive tour - all the best of St. Petersburg in one day
- from 26950 RUB
- 10 hours
- from 1 pers.
Each ready made tour you find on our web site is customizable and can be adapted to your interests and needs.
Your journey will start with a panoramic city tour covering major sights of St. Petersburg: main street - Nevsky Prospect with its historical buildings, Kazan Cathedral, Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Saint Michael's Castle, Winter Palace where Hermitage is situated and Palace Square, St. Isaac’s Cathedral and Bronze Horseman, Admiralty, Spit of Vasilyevsky (Basil) Island with wonderful view on Neva river, Peter and Paul Fortress, Summer Garden, Smolny Cathedral and other great sights. You will have driving and photo stops at any needed time to make pictures or a short walk.
1. Peter and Paul Fortress – the first architectural monument of St.Petersburg. On its territory the burial place of Romanov tzar family is situated and you will see it in Peter and Paul Cathedral as well as view fortifications, the prison of Trubetskoy Bastion, an unusual monument to Peter the Great and other important places of Russian history.
2. State Hermitage – world-wide famous museum – will astonish you with its interiors and grand scale. The winter residence of the Russian Emperors, one of the biggest museums in the world, with 25 kilometers total halls length, nowadays presents the rich collection of the world masterpieces. Our guides will show you the most interesting and important items from the whole variety of the museum exhibits!
Additional options: permanent exhibition of the Impressionists in General Staff Building.
Visit to one of Treasure Gallery rooms - Gold or Diamond.
3. One of renowned cathedrals of St. Petersburg for your choice.
Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood - wonderful, fabulous nine-dome cathedral, its interior is a real mosaic museum, which you can look over for hours. This is one of the biggest collections in Europe.
OR Saint Isaac's Cathedral - a prominent sample of the Russian cult constructions with unique rich decoration. There are more than 150 art pieces of the middle of the XIX century in its interior. Stained-glass windows, mosaics, sculptures and fine combination of colored stones create the great color scheme, which amazes every visitor of the museum.
Additional option: climb the 300 steps up to the Cathedral's colonnade in summer time.
4. Splendid Peterhof - favorite suburban residence of Peter the Great, a real pearl of Russian Baroque and Empire Style, often called Russian Versailles. Great palace and park ensemble, amazing fountains and golden sculptures, playing in the sun, create absolutely unique combination, which is a must see for every visitor of St. Petersburg. During this excursion you are welcomed to walk through the Lower Park, admire the famous fountains and visit gorgeous Grand Palace.
Options: at your wish you may visit Tsarskoye Selo (Pushkin) / Pavlovsk / Kronstadt instead of Peterhof.
Your guide and a driver on a vehicle will meet you in the hotel and after the tour you will be taken to your hotel back or to another place in St. Petersburg boundaries you prefer.
During the tour you will have enough time for lunch. The guide will recomend you good restaurants and cafes on the way or we can make a preliminary reservation at your wish.
Evening and active options:
- metro tour;
- segway tour;
- rooftops excursion;
- visit to a theatre (opera or ballet);
- evening Russian folk-show;
- night car or walking tour with view of draw bridges (May-September);
- boat trip along Neva during a day or in night time watching draw bridges (May-September).
Tour price per group
- professional English-speaking guide service for 10 hours and private excursions in the museums;
- comfortable vehicle with A/C and driver service for 10 hours;
- skip the line admission tickets to all museums in the itinerary - Peter and Paul fortress, Hermitage, Church of the Savior on Blood (or St.Isaac's cathedral), Grand Palace and Lower gardens of Peterhof;
- parking and car entry fees;
- 24-hour emergency contact.
Any other language besides of English and bigger group size are available upon request.
The tour can also be conducted in business and executive class vehicles.
A fascinating boat trip may be included in the summer time.
Benefits are available for kids and students.
The price may differ in the dates of 2018 FIFA World Cup, International Economic Forum, December 31 and January 1.