Pearls of St. Petersburg in 3 days - tour by car (with Faberge museum and Yusupov Palace)
- from 57100 RUB
- 3 days
- from 1 pers.
Each ready made tour you find on our web site is customizable and can be adapted to your interests and needs.
Your 3 days in St. Petersburg will start with a panoramic city tour covering its major sights: the main street - Nevsky Prospect with its historical buildings, Kazan Cathedral, Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Saint Michael's Castle, Winter Palace where Hermitage is situated and Palace Square, St. Isaac’s Cathedral and Bronze Horseman, Admiralty, Spit of Vasilyevsky (Basil) Island with wonderful view on Neva river, Peter and Paul Fortress, Summer Garden, Smolny Cathedral and other great sights. You will have driving and photo stops at any needed time to make pictures or a short walk.
ENTRANCES 1 DAY - 7 hours duration
1. Peter and Paul Fortress – the first architectural monument of St.Petersburg. On its territory the burial place of Romanov tzar family is situated and you will see it in Peter and Paul Cathedral as well as view fortifications, the prison of Trubetskoy Bastion, an unusual monument to Peter the Great and other important places of Russian history.
2. State Hermitage – world-wide famous museum – will astonish you with its interiors and grand scale. The winter residence of the Russian Emperors, one of the biggest museums in the world, with 25 kilometers total halls length, nowadays presents the rich collection of the world masterpieces. Our guides will show you the most interesting and important items from the whole variety of the museum exhibits!
Additional options: permanent exhibition of the Impressionists in General Staff Building.
Visit to one of Treasure Gallery rooms - Gold or Diamond.
3. Faberge museum - world's largest fabulous collection of works by Carl Faberge including nine Imperial Easter eggs that were made to the order of the last two Romanov Tsars – Alexander III and Nicolas II. The museum also holds many of other items made by Faberge and his contemporaries.
ENTRANCES 2 DAY - 7 hours duration
1. Tsarskoye Selo (Pushkin) - former summer residence of the Russian monarchs, also known as "the town of muses", because in different periods it was a refuge for the great Russian writers A. S. Pushkin, M. Y. Lermontov, S. A. Esenin. You will walk along the Catherine Park, on the territory of which more than 100 different sculptures, pavilions, bridges, monuments and other constructions are situated. And, of course, you will visit the Catherine Palace, see its marvelous interiors and admire restored famouse Amber room.
2. On the way to Tsarskoye Selo you will visit a Monument to the heroic defenders of Leningrad during the great Patriotic war.
3. Pavlovsk - the last summer royal residence in St. Petersburg suburbs with picturesque Russian classicism style palace and park ensemble. The halls of the palace-museum present rich and diverse collection of porcelain, faience, ceramics and glass. The palace is famous for its collection of art fabrics, which is admitted as one of the most significant. It includes the most various items, from the refined handkerchiefs, sewed round by the finest handmade lace, to monumental tapestry.
Options: at your wish you may visit Peterhof / Kronstadt / Gatchina instead of Tsarskoye Selo and Pushkin.
ENTRANCES 3 DAY - 7 hours duration
1. Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood - wonderful, fabulous nine-dome cathedral, which was constructed on the spot of the fatal attempt at the Tsar the Liberator Alexander II. Its interior is a real mosaic museum, which you can look over for hours. This is one of the biggest collections in Europe.
Additional option: a pleasant walk in the Summer Garden with excursion.
2. Saint Isaac's Cathedral - a prominent sample of the Russian cult constructions with unique rich decoration. There are more than 150 art pieces of the middle of the XIX century in its interior. Stained-glass windows, mosaics, sculptures and fine combination of colored stones create the great color scheme, which amazes every visitor of the museum.
Additional option: climb the 300 steps up to the Cathedral's colonnade in summer time.
3. Vodka museum - the first museum in the world which is entirely dedicated to vodka. You will hear about old culture of brewing, learn some drinking vodka traditions, discover the history of the most iconic brands and surely taste some of them.
4. Yusupov Palace - will amaze you with its luxurious interiors and chambers, where many significant events of Russian history occurred. In the 19th century it was the centre of social life in St. Petersburg and hosted emperors and famous artists within its walls. Here in 1916 the murder of Grigory Rasputin took place. Now there works a special exposition in memory of this tragic event: "Grigory Rasputin: pages of life and death". You will visit it with your guide.
Every day your guide and a driver on a vehicle will meet you in the hotel and after the tour you will be taken to your hotel back or to another place in St. Petersburg boundaries you prefer.
During the tour you will have enough time for lunch. The guide will recomend you good restaurants and cafes on the way or we can make a preliminary reservation at your wish.
Please note, that the sequence of the tour can be changed because of the traffic, museum time limits and days-off.
Evening and active options:
- metro tour;
- segway tour;
- rooftops excursion;
- visit to a theatre (opera or ballet);
- evening Russian folk-show;
- night car or walking tour with view of draw bridges (May-September);
- boat trip along Neva during a day or in night time watching draw bridges (May-September).
Tour price per group
- professional English-speaking guide service for 21 hours and and private excursions in the museums (excepting Faberge museum);
- comfortable vehicle with A/C and driver service for 21 hours;
- skip the line admission tickets to all museums in the itinerary - Hermitage, Peter and Paul fortress, Church of the Savior on Blood, St.Isaac's cathedral, Catherine Palace and park in Tsarskoye Selo, Pavlovsk palace and park, Yusupov Palace and exposition "Grigory Rasputin: pages of life and death";
- guided tour of the Faberge Museum - you will join a small group up to 15 people. If you prefer to have a private Faberge tour, please contact us for more details;
- private tour of Vodka museum with tasting;
- parking and car entry fees;
- 24-hour emergency contact.
The tour can also be conducted in business and executive class vehicles.
A fascinating boat trip may be included in the summer time.
Benefits are available for kids and students.
The price may differ in the dates of FIFA Confederations Cup, International Economic Forum, December 31 and January 1.