1 day shore tour of St. Petersburg - for cruise passengers. Intensive
- from 26150 RUB
- 10 hours
- from 1 pers.
Each ready made tour you find on our web site is customizable and can be adapted to your interests and needs.
TOUR PROGRAM 8:00 - 18:00
07:45 - 08:00 Meeting with your guide at the ship (the start time will be adjusted to your arrival time).
Start of the Panoramic city tour covering major sights of St. Petersburg
10:00 - 11:30 Private excursion in Catherine Palace and park of Tsarskoye Selo
12:00 - 13:30 Private excursion in Grand Palace and Lower Gardens with fountains of Peterhof
13:30 - 14:30 Lunch (not included).The guide will recomend you good restaurants and cafes on the way or we can make a preliminary reservation at your wish
15:30 - 17:15 Continuation of the Panoramic city tour with visits to The Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood and St. Isaac's Cathedral
18:00 Return to the ship.
Please note, that the sequence of this St. Petersburg shore tour can be changed because of the traffic, museum time limits and days-off.
If you need some free time for shopping, please, inform your manager!
1. Tsarskoye Selo (Pushkin) - former summer residence of the Russian monarchs, also known as "the town of muses", because in different periods it was a refuge for the great Russian writers A. S. Pushkin, M. Y. Lermontov, S. A. Esenin. You will walk along the Catherine Park, on the territory of which more than 100 different sculptures, pavilions, bridges, monuments and other constructions are situated. And, of course, you will visit the Catherine Palace, see its marvelous interiors and admire restored famouse Amber room.
2. On the way to Tsarskoye Selo you will visit a Monument to the heroic defenders of Leningrad during the great Patriotic war.
3. Splendid Peterhof - favorite suburban residence of Peter the Great, a real pearl of Russian Baroque and Empire Style, often called Russian Versailles. Great palace and park ensemble, amazing fountains and golden sculptures, playing in the sun, create absolutely unique combination, which is a must see for every visitor of St. Petersburg. During this excursion you are welcomed to walk through the Lower Park, admire the famous fountains and visit gorgeous Grand Palace.
Options: travel to Peterhof on the Hydrofoil.
4. Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood - wonderful, fabulous nine-dome cathedral, which was constructed on the spot of the fatal attempt at the Tsar the Liberator Alexander II. Its interior is a real mosaic museum, which you can look over for hours. This is one of the biggest collections in Europe.
Additional option: a pleasant walk in the Summer Garden with excursion.
5. Saint Isaac's Cathedral - a prominent sample of the Russian cult constructions with unique rich decoration. There are more than 150 art pieces of the middle of the XIX century in its interior. Stained-glass windows, mosaics, sculptures and fine combination of colored stones create the great color scheme, which amazes every visitor of the museum.
Additional option: climb the 300 steps up to the Cathedral's colonnade.
Evening and active options:
- metro tour;
- rooftops excursion;
- visit to a theatre (opera or ballet);
- evening Russian folk-show;
- night car or walking tour with view of draw bridges (May-September);
- boat trip along Neva during a day or in night time watching draw bridges (May-September).
Tour price per group
- professional English-speaking guide service for 10 hours and private excursions in the museums;
- comfortable vehicle with A/C and driver service for 10 hours;
- skip the line admission tickets to all museums in the itinerary - Church of the Savior on Blood, St.Isaac's cathedral, Grand Palace and Lower gardens of Peterhof, Catherine Palace and park in Tsarskoye Selo;
- parking and car entry fees;
- all port fees for 1 day;
- blanket visa (also called tour ticket), which allows you to go ashore in St. Petersburg without a visa;
- 24-hour emergency contact.
Any other language besides of English and bigger group size are available upon request.
The tour can also be conducted in business and executive class vehicles.
A fascinating boat trip may be included in the summer time.
Benefits are available for kids and students.