1 day shore tour of St. Petersburg - for cruise passengers
- from 28800 RUB
- 9 hours
- from 1 pers.
Each ready made tour you find on our web site is customizable and can be adapted to your interests and needs.
TOUR PROGRAM 8:00 - 17:00
07:45 - 08:00 Meeting with your guide at the port terminal beyond the passport control (the start time will be adjusted to your arrival time).
Start of the Panoramic city tour covering major sights of St. Petersburg
10:30 - 12:00 Private excursion in Grand Palace and Lower Gardens with fountains of Peterhof
13:00 - 14:00 Lunch (not included).The guide will recommend you good restaurants and cafes on the way or we can make a preliminary reservation at your wish
14:00 - 16:30 Continuation of the Panoramic city tour with private excursions in the Hermitage museum and one cathedral of your choice: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood or St.Isaac's Cathedral
17:00 Return to the ship.
Please note, that the sequence of this St. Petersburg shore tour can be changed because of the traffic, museum time limits and days-off.
If you need some free time for shopping, please, inform your manager!
1. Splendid Peterhof - favorite suburban residence of Peter the Great, a real pearl of Russian Baroque and Empire Style, often called Russian Versailles. Great palace and park ensemble, amazing fountains and golden sculptures, playing in the sun, create absolutely unique combination, which is a must see for every visitor of St. Petersburg. During this excursion you are welcomed to walk through the Lower Park, admire the famous fountains and visit gorgeous Grand Palace.
Options: travel to Peterhof on the Hydrofoil.
2. State Hermitage – world-wide famous museum – will astonish you with its interiors and grand scale. The winter residence of the Russian Emperors, one of the biggest museums in the world, with 25 kilometers total halls length, nowadays presents the rich collection of the world masterpieces. Our guides will show you the most interesting and important items from the whole variety of the museum exhibits!
Additional options: permanent exhibition of the Impressionists in General Staff Building.
Visit to one of Treasure Gallery rooms - Gold or Diamond.
3. One of renowned cathedrals of St. Petersburg for your choice.
Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood - wonderful, fabulous nine-dome cathedral, its interior is a real mosaic museum, which you can look over for hours. This is one of the biggest collections in Europe.
OR Saint Isaac's Cathedral - a prominent sample of the Russian cult constructions with unique rich decoration. There are more than 150 art pieces of the middle of the XIX century in its interior. Stained-glass windows, mosaics, sculptures and fine combination of colored stones create the great color scheme, which amazes every visitor of the museum.
Additional option: climb the 300 steps up to the Cathedral's colonnade in summer time.
Evening and active options:
- metro tour;
- rooftops excursion;
- visit to a theatre (opera or ballet);
- evening Russian folk-show;
- night car or walking tour with view of draw bridges (May-September);
- boat trip along Neva during a day or in night time watching draw bridges (May-September).
Tour price per group
- professional English-speaking guide service for 9 hours and private excursions in the museums;
- comfortable vehicle with A/C and driver service for 9 hours;
- skip the line admission tickets to all museums in the itinerary - Hermitage, Church of the Savior on Blood (or St.Isaac's cathedral), Grand Palace and Lower gardens of Peterhof;
- parking and car entry fees;
- all port fees for 1 day;
- blanket visa (also called tour ticket), which allows you to go ashore in St. Petersburg without a visa;
- 24-hour emergency contact.
Any other language besides of English and bigger group size are available upon request.
The tour can also be conducted in business and executive class vehicles.
A fascinating boat trip may be included in the summer time.
Benefits are available for kids and students.
The price may differ in the dates of 2018 FIFA World Cup, International Economic Forum, December 31 and January 1.