The history of Eliseyev Emporium, which is located in central part of St. Petersburg, started in 1903, when the store was triumphantly opened. The building, designed by architect G. Baranovsky in the Modern Art style, amazes with its beauty. It stands out against the classical architecture by its unusual look - the wealth of the external design and huge stained glass windows. However, the interior design of the building was truly magnificent: stucco, gilding, and huge crystal chandelier in the shape of grape-vines. Today the store looks not less luxurious and attracts tourists not only by its beauty, but also by the offered products. Despite the fact that the Eliseyev store is a modern shop, that satisfies the European standards, it managed to keep the genuine atmosphere which prevailed here during its earlier years. These amazing interiors offer the customers food and beverage of local and overseas manufacturing. The store is divided in seven sections: meat and fish departments, pastry, wine and cheese departments, a bakery and chocolate department. More than 3,000 kinds of exclusive products are placed on the counters. Also guests can drink coffee here and try tea of elite sorts.